Friday 2 August 2013

Day 76 (07/21): Kristin Hannah - Summer Island

Yesterday's and today's book are the last two I've actually read on time but hadn't gotten around to reviewing. From "tomorrow" onwards, it's catching up reading- as well as review-wise.

There'll be several changes to the original reading schedule - I've preferred shorter, more readable books and have read some that weren't on the list, just because I was excited about them which helped me to get through them a lot faster. Reading-wise I'm now up to the 28th of July, which leaves me with five books to catch up on - I hope I'll manage that in two days which would mean that I'd be back on schedule by the 4th of Agusut. Wish me luck :).

Changes to the reading list:
- Jodi Picoult's "My Sister's Keeper", Ransom Riggs' "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" and Suzanne Collins' "Catching Fire" have been added.
- "The Swerve", "The Gift of Rain" and "The Road of Lost Innocence" have been pushed back indefinitely. (At least until after I've caught up with my schedule.)
(4*-review of today's book under the cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment